Oil and Gas Jobs at Weatherford
Weatherford is one of the biggest international oil and natural gas service companies. Weatherford provides products and services for drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention of oil and natural gas wells, along with pipeline construction and commissioning. Headquartered in Ireland, Weatherford right now works in more than 100 countries over the globe and utilizes more than 60,000 individuals.
Whether you’re professional in Administrative, Accounting and Finance, Engineering, Line Senior Network, Human Resources, Information Technology / Services, Marketing and Trading and any other areas, there is a career opportunities for you at Weatherford. Weatherford oil and gas is looking for highly qualified and experienced experts who like challenges and opportunities.
- McDermott upstream Job Opportunities
- Phillips 66 natural gas petrochemicals Jobs Opportunities
- Agthia Group Job Opportunities
- Cargill Company Needs Staff
- Pemex oil & Gas Needs Staff
Weatherford provides employees with competitive pay and comprehensive benefits program that will allow you to develop professionally and reach long-term goals of the race. The balance of Work / Life is encouraged at Weatherford Company and the company offers several programs like “live like work” that offers advice, referrals and resources on parenting, career planning, family care and leaves of operation (planning) education. Other benefits include flexible work arrangements with supervisor approval, adoption assistance and dependent care spending accounts. Weatherford Company also provides other pay and competitive advantages.
- 3500 Vacancies Open in Shell Petrochemical – Jobs
- Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) Needs Staff – Jobs
- Texas instruments Company Job Opportunities
- Air Arabia Needs Staff – Job opportunities Air Arabia
- Jobs in Canada – Getting a job in Canada
- Technip Engineering Needs Staff – Jobs
- Dubai Petroleum Job Opportunities – Dubai Petroleum Jobs