Latest Jobs Vacancies at QATARGAS – Oil & Gas Jobs
Qatargas, built in 1984, founder of the Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Industry in Qatar. Today, Qatargas is the biggest LNG producing industry in the world, with a yearly LNG production limit of 42 million tons every annum (MTA). Qatargas is the world’s largest liquefied natural gas company. It annually produces and supplies the globe with 42 million metric tons of LNG from across its four ventures.
It is through our working perfection and our innovation in global energy that we are securely and reliably delivering LNG to our clients around the world.At Qatargas we have seven LNG trains, of which four are the biggest in the world – known as mega trains – each with a production limit of 7.8 MTA. Apply Now Job Opportunities Qatargas
- 5532 Jobs Open in Myanma Oil and Gas
- 3500 Vacancies Open in Shell Petrochemical – Jobs
- Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) Needs Staff – Jobs
- Texas instruments Company Job Opportunities
- Air Arabia Needs Staff – Job opportunities Air Arabia
- Jobs in Canada – Getting a job in Canada
- Technip Engineering Needs Staff – Jobs
- Dubai Petroleum Job Opportunities – Dubai Petroleum Jobs
Qatargas is pleased to be the real giver to the acknowledgment of the vision of His Highness the Emir Sheikh Hamad Bin Khalifa Al Thani, for the State of Qatar to be the biggest LNG producer in the world, of 77 million tons every annum (MTA). Today, Qatargas’ clients are spread all through the four corners of the world in European, Asian and the Americas markets. At Qatargas, we are adding to the worldwide energy diversity and stay devoted to the long-term blend of energy supplies.
QatarGas provides employees with competitive pay and comprehensive benefits program that will allow you to develop professionally and reach long-term goals of the race. The balance of Work / Life is encouraged at QatarGas and the company offers several programs like “live like work” that offers advice, referrals and resources on parenting, career planning, family care and leaves of operation (planning) education. Other benefits include flexible work arrangements with supervisor approval, adoption assistance and dependent care spending accounts. QatarGas also provides other pay and competitive advantages.
- Port of Singapore Authority Job Opportunities – Apply Now
- Sharjah Electricity & Water Authority – Register Your CV
- Qatar Rail Multiple Jobs Opportunities
- Multiple Jobs Opportunities in Dubai Metro
- Dubai Parks and Resorts Job Opportunities
Benefits of being Qatargas Employee; longer-term Reward Development Plan – provides good incentive in the form of pay- Retirement Plan – Performance Bonus – 401K Plan – Family Medical Leave – Sick Days – Bereavement Leave – Family Medical Leave – Paid Holidays – Employee Discount- Free Lunch or Snacks – Employee Assistance Program – Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Apply now for the jobs