Jobs Openings in Burj Al Arab luxury hotel Dubai
The Burj Al Arab ( “Tower of the Arabs”) is a luxury hotel in Dubai , United Arab Emirates, managed by the Jumeirah Group and built by Said Khalil. It was designed by Tom Wright of WS Atkins PLC. At 321 meters (1,053 feet), this is the tallest building used exclusively as a hotel. While on the other hand, the Rose Tower, also in Dubai, which has already reached the height of the Burj Al Arab, soon this title will be its completion in 2007. The hotel is supported by an artificial island 280 meters (919 feet) from the beach Jumeirah, and is connected to the mainland by a private curved bridge. This is an iconic structure, designed to symbolize Dubai ‘s urban transformation and imitate candle boat waving. Its construction began in 1994.
The building contains over 70,000 cubic meters of concrete and 9,000 tons of steel. It has the highest inner court in the world with 180 meters (590 feet) high. During the construction phase, to lower the temperature inside the building was cooled by half – degree increments over a period of three to six months. This was to prevent large amounts condensation or indeed even a cloud of rain could be on site during the construction period.
Burj Al Arab luxury hotel Dubai offers variety of job opportunities including areas Administrative, Internships, Finance & Accounting, Marketing / Publicity / Advertising, Sales, Sales Planning. Whether you’re professional in waiters, Food & Beverages, Guest Services, Executive, Administrative, Accounting and Finance, Engineering, Human Resources, Information Technology / Services, Marketing and Trading and any other areas, there is a career opportunities for you at Burj Al Arab luxury hotel Dubai .
- Swissport International Ltd Offers Job Vacancies
- Atlas Copco Construction Equipment Offers Job Vacancies
- 8 Magazines Free Business for Oil and Gas Professionals
- Jacobs Engineering Group Offers Job Opportunities
- AlMansoori Petroleum & Engineering Job Opportunities
Applying for job and further details Click the below link Apply now !
Burj Al Arab luxury hotel Dubai Benefits
Burj Al Arab luxury hotel Dubai provides employees with competitive pay and comprehensive benefits program that will allow you to develop professionally and reach long-term goals of the race. The balance of Work / Life is encouraged at Burj Al Arab luxury hotel Dubai and the company offers several programs like “live like work” that offers advice, referrals and resources on parenting, career planning, family care and leaves of operation (planning) education. Other benefits include flexible work arrangements with supervisor approval, adoption assistance and dependent care spending accounts. Burj Al Arab luxury hotel Dubai also provides other pay and competitive advantages.
- 5532 Jobs Open in Myanma Oil and Gas
- 3500 Vacancies Open in Shell Petrochemical – Jobs
- Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) Needs Staff – Jobs
- Texas instruments Company Job Opportunities
- Air Arabia Needs Staff – Job opportunities Air Arabia
- Jobs in Canada – Getting a job in Canada
- Technip Engineering Needs Staff – Jobs
- Dubai Petroleum Job Opportunities – Dubai Petroleum Jobs