Nobody said it was easy being an entrepreneur. Whether you’re starting your business, you’re done secure funding for your startup or are ready to launch your product, there will be three components when you wonder if this is worth it.
1. “The most important ingredient is up and do something. It’s that simple. Many people have ideas, but only some decide to do something about it today. Not tomorrow. No next week. But today. The true entrepreneur acts instead of dreaming, ” Nolan Bushnell, entrepreneur.
2. “To do or not do. No use trying, just do, ” Yoda, Jedi Master.
3. “For any entrepreneur: if you want to do, do it now. If you do not you will regret, ” Catherine Cook, co-founder of MyYearbook.
4. “It’s not about ideas. But about making them come true, ” Scott Belsky , founder of Behance.
5. “I lost over nine thousand opportunities in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. I have entrusted the winning shot 26 times and have failed. I’ve failed over and over again in my life and why I’ve succeeded, ” Michael Jordan, professional basketball player.
6. “There’s nothing wrong with being small. You can do great things with a team like that, ” Jason Fried , founder of 37signal.
7. “Ideas are easy, implementing them is difficult,” Guy Kawasaki, founder of Alltop.
8. “If you only work on things that you like and you passionate, you should have a master plan to see how it all turns out,” Mark Zuckerberg , founder of Facebook.
9. “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now, ” Chinese proverb.
10. “If you’re going through a bad time, keep going” Winston Churchill , Prime Minister of England.
11. “There are many bad reasons to start a business. But there is only one good reason and I think you know what: to change the world, ” Phil Libin , CEO of Evernote.
12. “The secret to hire the best is this: is looking for people who want to change the world,” Marc Benioff, CEO of Salesforce.
13. “The price of success is hard work and determination that no matter if you lost or won, gave the best of yourself in the project,” Vince Lombardi, coach of the Green Bay Packers.
14. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind”, Henry Ford, founder of Ford Motor Company.
15. “If you do not like taking risks, you should run the business,” Ray Kroc, founder of McDonald’s.
16. “Look, listen and learn. You can not know everything. Anyone who thinks he knows everything is destined to mediocrity ” , Donald Trump , president of The Trump Organization.
17. “Always give more than they expect of you,” Larry Page , co-founder of Google.
18. “In 20 years you will be more disappointed by the things you did not do than by the ones you did. So throw ropes, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore.Dream “, Mark Twain , writer.
19. “You should focus on why you can not do something, which is what most people do. But why can not you do it and be one of the exceptions ” , Steve Case, founder of AOL.
20. “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new”, Albert Einstein , physicist.
21. “risking more than others think is safe. Dreaming more than others think is practical, “Howard Schultz , CEO of Starbucks.
22. “I am convinced that half of what separates the successful from those who have failed entrepreneurs is perseverance,” Steve Jobs, CEO of Apple.
23. “Be undeniably good. No marketing effort or word in social networks can be a substitute for that, ” Anthony Volodkin, founder of HypeMachine.
24. “The way to get started is to quit talking and start acting”, Walt Disney, founder of The Walt Disney Company.
25. “Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again,” Richard Branson, founder of Virgin Group.
26. “Almost always raise capital is harder and takes longer than you think,” Richard Harroch , investor.
27. “If you do not know what to do with your life, do something to save lives. The world is full of people with needs, be part of your life and fills that need, ” Sanjeev Saxena.
28. “No matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop,” Confucius.
29. glass half empty “” I hate how people to think “when in reality your glass is almost full. I am grateful when I have one more drop in the glass because I know exactly what to do with it, ” Gary Vaynerchuk, co-founder and CEO of VaynerMedia.
30. “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up,” Babe Ruth , Hall of Fame Baseball.
31. “For most of the important things, time is always a can. Do you expect a good time to quit your job? Never align the stars and semaphores will never simultaneously in green. The universe conspires against you, but also goes out of its way to accommodate things. The conditions are never perfect. “Someday” is a disease that will take your dreams to the tomb. The lists of pros and cons are just as bad. If this is important to you and want to do “eventually”, just do it and corrects the course on the fly “, Timothy Ferris , author of “The week of four hours.”
32. “Fail often to be able to succeed soon,” Tom Kelley , IDEO partner.
33. “At the moment we are not planning to conquer the world”, Sergey Brin , co-founder of Google.
34. “Time, perseverance and ten years of attempts eventually make you look like a success overnight,” Biz Stone , co-founder of Twitter.
35. “You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are finished if you do not try,” Beverly Sills , opera singer.
36. “The media want successes overnight. Ignore them. It also ignores investors who want proven tactics and instant and predictable results. Listen instead to your customers, to your own vision and make something that lasts a long time, ” Seth Godin , marketing guru.
37. “When you stop dreaming stop living”, Malcolm Forbes, president and editor in chief of Forbes magazine.
38. “Do not worry about financing if you need it. Today it is more affordable than ever to start a business, ” Noah Everett, founder of Twitpic.
39. “If you can not fly, run, if you can not run, walk, if you can not walk, crawl. No matter what you do, I still advanced forward, ” Martin Luther King Jr , activist and leader.
40. “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning” Bill Gates , founder of Microsoft.
41. “Do not failed. I just found 10,000 ways that will not work ” Thomas Edison, inventor.
42. “The entrepreneurship is neither science nor art, it is a practice” , Peter Drucker , management philosopher.
43. “In the modern business world, it is useless to be a creative, original thinker unless you also bandages what you think,” David Ogilvy , founder of Ogilvy & Mather.
44. “No matter how many times you miss, you just have to be right once. Then all you call it a success overnight and tell you how lucky you are, ” Mark Cuban , president of AXS TV.
45. “Success is how high you bounce after you touched bottom,” General George Patton.
46. ”If you do not ashamed the first version of your product, you cast too late,” Reid Hoffman,founder of LinkedIn.
47. “Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative” Zig Ziglar , lecturer.
48. “Do not try to be original, just try to be good,” Paul Rand, graphic designer.
49. “I’m not afraid of dying, I’m afraid of not trying,” Jay Z, musician.
50. “Keep in mind that your purpose and plan to achieve it may be amended from time to time … the important thing is that you understand the meaning of always working with one goal in mind and with a well structured plan”, Napoleon Hill, author of “Think and Grow Rich”.