11 mistakes to avoid in a job interview
Create a good first impression is fundamental to forge a fruitful working relationship long term step.
One of the first steps to start a new career path is the job interview . However, the actual pressure of the moment, which can be critical to your career, can lead to attitudes or actions that end up harming your participation in it. Therefore, Ignacio Hernandez, executive director of Michael Page, specialized recruitment company, developed . a list of the 11 most common mistakes that can harm your c ..
1. Do not conduct a proper investigation of the company you are applying:
can you have the skills necessary for the job, but you know how the company operates? It investigates the “core” of the company, ie its core business, your competitors, mission and long – term vision.
Show up late for any type of interview will close many doors. If you anticipate that you’ll be late always calls notify or to reschedule the meeting.
3. inappropriately dressed:
- Port of Singapore Authority Job Opportunities – Apply Now
- Sharjah Electricity & Water Authority – Register Your CV
- Qatar Rail Multiple Jobs Opportunities
- Multiple Jobs Opportunities in Dubai Metro
- Dubai Parks and Resorts Job Opportunities
Please note that everything revolves around the first impression, so try to dress professionally; . adequate and no flashy clothes
4. Play unnecessary accessories:
This includes cell phones, nails, gum, etc. Try to keep everything that is not necessary for the interview.
5. Poor body language:
Maintain eye contact, keep a good posture, demonstrate a positive attitude and give a firm handshake will take you very far.
6. Reply vaguely Take .
some time to think before answering questions and avoid digressing
7. Do not ask interviewers want to see how interested you in the job and if you are willing to hear more about the role presented to you and the company itself.
8. Lying on your CV:
Everything that can be subject of discussion is in your CV, so make some kind of information can harm your reputation.
- Makamin Offshore Saudi Needs Staff
- Multiple Jobs Opportunities in Philips
- Cisco job opportunities usa
- TAQA Oil and Gas Power Job Opportunities
- Current Vacancies Open in Kuwait Oil – Kuwait Oil Jobs
- Multiple Jobs Opportunities in Turkish Airlines
- Latest Jobs in Singapore Petroleum
- Current Vacancies Open in Emirates National Oil Company
9. being too familiar:
Nilsons tell sad stories or give personal reasons which you need work. Do not act inappropriately or informally.
10. Arguing about money or vacation:
Unless this issue is exposed is not advisable to ask for it.
11. Use inappropriate language:
In every workplace is unacceptable to use derogatory words and especially in an interview.